Facts about Legal Typing Services like us:
* Up until January 1, 2000 Legal Document Assistants were commonly known as "Independent Paralegals" and after that day anyone that helps someone representing themselves in Court to fill out their legal documents must be registered; bonded; have a minimum of 2 years of experience working under the supervision of an attorney; and have graduated from a program approved by the American Bar Association. This was done for the protection of the general public.
* We can prepare all your legal documents for the fraction of the cost of an attorney.
* We can help you navigate the legal system with as little headaches as possible.
* Unlike The Family Law Facilitators Office or Legal Aid we can prepare cases right away saving you time and giving you the advantage.
* We are licensed and bonded for your protection and peace of mind that your work will be handled by someone with experience and a degree in Paralegalism.
* A paralegal can only work under the supervision of an attorney. A paralegal can also work for the public doing the same thing, but must call himself a "legal document assistant".
* In most law firms and attorney offices the paralegal is the one who does all the legal research, talks to the clients and prepares all the motions and legal documents needed for the case.